Friday, August 12, 2011

10. What characteristics do you get from each of your parents?

I grew up with three parents...my mom and dad, and my stepdad who was with and married to my mom for 18+ years, and who is my dad as well.  I don't know how to accurately know what I got from my folks, but I'll try to do my best

From my mom I get my caring attitude, my desire to fix things and do what I can to make someone happy when they're down.  I get my desire to be all I can for my close friends and family, and to easily make friends and make relationships with people when I desire to do so.

From my dad I got my goofy attitude, I believe.  My ability to just be funny at all times.  Hopefully that's a good thing...keeping things light, but I know at times it's not. My dad liked to go to the park and stuff, and I get that from him, in that I love to take my family to the local park and hang out, or go see the Buffalo at another park...saving some loot, getting out of the house, and having fun still.

From my stepdad, I got my desire for technical stuff, which landed me my profession, which I feel is a pretty big deal to me, because it's a part of my life.  Also, I feel I got my desire to relax in situations and not worry about stuff until I feel I need to.  There's a time to worry, and a time to remain calm until you need to worry.  Jim is a laid back kind of guy, and so I get that from him as well.

That's about it...I think.  Feel free to post if I'm missing something.

No comments:

Tracking Info