Friday, August 12, 2011

11. What is something you regret doing?

I regret so many things in my life.  I think that's pretty much everyone's thoughts though, unless you were raised with no moral compass.  I wasn't raised in a Christian home, but I was raised with enough of a moral compass by my parents that I knew what I should and shouldn't do.  Yet, I chose to do enough bad that I wished I would have been smarter.  This is a tough one to answer for me, because I have so much I wish I could undo in my past, but my biggest regrets would be any time I've hurt my wife or kids.  They're what I ultimately leave on this earth, and have been blessed to form a life with, and they're the ones that hold my heart.  I hate whenever I let them down in any way.  I'm not close to my dad, and I want my kids to miss me when I'm gone.  I want to leave such an impact on their lives that they hurt.  Hopefully that makes sense and is a good thing, not a bad thing!  HA!  I want to be the man my wife craves, and feels like she is missing something whenever we're apart, because that's what she is to me.  So that's what I regret doing...anything that ever or will hurt them.  Hopefully it's less and less as the years go by.  ;)

No comments:

Tracking Info