Wednesday, August 17, 2011

17. What are you looking forward to the most about kids going back to school?

I don't know if I can say anything really.  It gets hectic with four kiddos all in school, so it's gonna get all kindsa crazy here in a minute.  No more sleeping in.  No more only having to worry about myself for the most part, most mornings.  Nope.  I'll have to get back into getting kids to school, getting all their lazy butts moving and up, and now a preschooler actually ready and not just "up and over to grandma's house".  It's always good though, in a way, because in our house, we care about our kids and don't let any of them sluff off.  They will all graduate on time, and with good grades.

I guess the only thing I am looking forward to, will be to have lunches with just B when she's not working during a Tuesday or Thursday when Evan has preschool.  It'll be a nice, quiet, easy-going lunch with my boo.  As you can imagine, life with four kids, while awesome, is a bit hectic, so any chance we can get alone...I'mma take it!

Here's to the 2011-2012 school year!  Go Pandas and Wildcats!

No comments:

Tracking Info